Amazon Alexa App is an all-round gateway link to a smart home. In this post, you will know how to get the Alexa app for PC, Android, and MAC. It’s a complete Echo application crafted to work on all platforms. This means you will not need a separate Echo Dot or Echo plus application. It’s your key with which you are allowed to control all of the smart home gadgets with Alexa Voice Assistant.
Alexa Setup and How to Download Alexa App for PC?
Alexa app is compatible with Windows also for MAC devices. With a proper internet connection and the latest version of Windows, you can start using the Alexa app for PC.
- To download Alexa app, click the link for windows PC, laptop and other devices as well.
- Now click < download folder < Alexa app file
- Now click the file and click < Run to start the download process
- After the installation now click < application icon
- Now fill in the details like the username and password
- Once downloaded, pair the Alexa and change the device settings when needed.
- Now start using the app
Amazon Alexa app for Android
You can go through the details mentioned below to set up the Alexa app for Android. You need the latest version or above 5.0, an account with Amazon and a hi-speed internet connection.
- Download the app to your device
- After download is done > click > download file > install
- Now click the Alexa app icon to navigate on the device
- Once you see the icon > click > Next
- You can use the Account credentials like the password and the user name to sign in into the app.
- Now pair the device with the app and you can now start using the app
Amazon Alexa app for Mac
You will need a Mac laptop or desktop with the latest OS and with an updated web browser.
- Download Alexa app for Mac
- After downloading the app, follow the on-screen details to complete the install
- Now choose the network preference
- Now pick the network to which the smart devices are linked that you want to pair with the Amazon Alexa app.
- Add details such as username and password
- Now pair the device with other smart devices to the app
- Change the in-app settings to your preference and you can now use the smart device.
Remember that you can’t download the app if the app does not run Windows 10. But you can use it in your browser. You might not be able to use the Assistant feature. Control the Echo and smart – home devices, set alarms, play music, adjust device settings. And others with the application on your device.